Sunday, September 5, 2010

Parkhill: Still Kickin'


You know, I've bragged about how awesome my friends are on SEVERAL occasions. Because let's face it. They are. But I haven't had much to say on the subject recently, and this isn't because they've grown less interesting, it's just because, well, I'm a self-absorbed tit. But despite that, my friends are truly the greatest people known to man. I used to assume that everyone thought that about their friends, but, you know, I've realised since that ISN'T always the case (sometimes a persons friends are so boring, even THEY can smell the beige) but thankfully, thats an accusation that can never be levelled at Parkhill. I mean, shit. We were at a red carpet event, fuckdammit!
Look!
And weep that YOU'RE not included. I love almost EVERY person in this picture. Some of them I don't actually know. They were introduced to freshen up the cast for ratings, I assume. I'm guessing they didn't makr it past sweeps though. Awkward for them...


1 comment:

Melanie Gleeson said...

I was a bit confused with your "I love every one of them" comment, I mean, I KNOW them all and don't love all of them.

But in essence, you are correct. Your friends are fucking legends!