Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello, Lovers!


Actually, turns out, living with your parents and maintaining an award winning blog are two VERY difficult things to maintain at the same time, and because a house was SLIGHTLY more important than keeping you updated on the various eccentricities of my everyday life, this place suffered. Which is a shame, because I love keeping this thing. It's the one place I can unleash all my crazy without a therapist trying to medicate me. (Actually, thats a lie. I've been to a bunch of therapists, and not ONE has offered me the meds I've been craving. It's ridiculous)
So, as was always the plan, I've flown the coop again, and finally set myself up in the new house, but as could only be expected, the internet took six and a half years to connect. Which is frustrating, but there you have it. And on that note, I'm back, baby.

Now, I COULD get bogged down in recapping the last few months of my live, but you know me. I'm not one to get weighed down talking about myself, so let's just imagine one of those huge title cards flashed up on the screen on the Parkhill TV show...




And here we are. New house. New love interests. New characters. New season.

Parkhill is still going strong, and I'm back to do my bit by chronicling it. Well. Chronicling my bits. Cos I'm selfish like that. Selfish like awesome.

No comments: