Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shamefully overdue

It's harder maintaining one of these than I thought it would be, and I assume part of the reason for that is the fact that I keep a physical handwritten journal, so a lot of the updates that SHOULD be ending up here, end up there, and once I've done that, I can't be arsed transferring. Damn you, laziness.

So, a quick post for a few updates, and then I can hopefully slip seamlessly back into the habit of keeping a kickass blog, much to the delight of the internets.

The house settles on Friday, thus severing any lingering ties Michael and I have with one another, and hopefully signalling a complete ceasing of contact between us (Deep breaths- it's ALMOST over)

Finished reading Maos Last Dancer, and it was a lot less painful than I was expecting. I'm now reading "Seven Ancient Wonders". Thanks, Matt Reilly. This is...um... great. *Activate sarcasm chip*

Started dating a guy, Daylan, and it's all very exciting and new. More news probably forthcoming there...

Borders christmas party at a bowling club this Friday night. Drunken antics sure to ensue. Full story at 11...

I finally registered at www.noweekwillbewasted.com so I'll have a new internet hangout with the old CMX gang. Well, the cool ones, anyway :D

I'm racking my brain to think of anything else, but I can't right now...

No comments: