Saturday, January 31, 2009

NWWBY09 #1- Get Yo Wine On

Mission One: Go Wine Tasting.
Status: Accomplished
As you can see here, the day was a smashing success. A success in that we mostly ended up smashed. Except Sarah. We went to several vineyards, including one owned by Sarahs cousin (Which I mainly remember not for the wine, but for the mirror hanging on the wall, in which I looked AMAZING) and Bimbadgen Estate, makers of my favourite wine of all time (Although last night I learned, consuming an ENTIRE bottle of it by yourself? Not the smartest move...)

Simon and I, being the incredibly manly men that we are, even managed to barbeque lunch for the girls. I told you I oozed testosterone. It takes a REAL man to BBQ Tofu.

And in one of the more random moments of the day, we found some giant pickup sticks in a field. Naturally, we attempted to play with them.


Oh, and I tend to wear a lot of pink. Notice the awesome pink shoes? How do you like me now...

No comments: