Monday, June 14, 2010

Still not gossipping...

Ok, so, despite rumours to the contrary, I'm actually not dead. I'm alive, kicking, and STILL not one to gossip. But, having said that, I have LOTS to complain about. And what better reason to start blogging again.
Actually, it's funny how much things can change in just a few months- I feel like my life is at such a different point than it was when I was regularly updating this thing, which is why I probably fell out of practice so dramatically, which is a shame, because a lot of cool shit went down. I think now, to jump back in, it's best to think that you missed an entire season of a television show you used to watch religiously. All the characters are pretty much the same, but a lot of storylines have occurred that you've got no idea about, and don't understand any of the references to. Which is ok- you'll pick it back up if you read spoilers online, and in the meantime, you can make up your own reasons for why all the settings have changed and why some characters have been recast inbetween episodes. That's what fanwankery was invented for! In the meantime though, just know that you missed MANY amazing stories, like surprise airport visits, shark feedings, ghosts and weddings. They made for fabulous episodes though. Just be distressed that you missed them. I am.

However, as a SMALL consolation for all of that, and as my way to say sorry for letting this place fall into such disrepair while we've all been off, looking at more exciting websites, I've given it a facelift which looks pretty sharp, and I offer this. You're welcome.



I for one can't WAIT for her inevitable guest spot on Glee...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"Ok, so, despite rumours to the contrary, I'm actually not dead."

Oh.


I'll return my black dress then.