Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE Megamix

Because who DOESN'T want to know want Bones is listening to tonight? And if you don't want to know, fuck off. It's my blog. :p

So, I just created the greatest CD in the history of the universe for tonights shenanigans. Lets look.

1. Cool Rider- Michelle Pfeiffer
Oh yeah, baby! What better way to see in the new year than with this, possibly one of the greatest songs EVER WRITTEN? If you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it. And besides, this song is a tribute to Sarah's and my friendship, so, you know, sentimental as well!

2. Your Disco Needs You- Kylie Minogue
My favourite Kylie song ever. No megamix is complete without it.

3. Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
Fun enough- earnt a spot by being a boppy number that gets my toes tapping.

4. On a Night Like This- Kylie Minogue
What kind of homo would I be if I didn't listen to THIS song on New Years Eve? A rubbish one. Or Beau. :p

5. Can't Shake It- Kate Miller-Heidke
I figure the people that hate my music will be just about ready to kill themselves by this stage, I decided a compromise was in order. KMH is one such compromise.

6. So Much Better- Legally Blonde: The Musical
Because FUCK YOU, that's why. And this song describes my emotional state for a good portion of this year.

7. So What- P!nk
Bitch can groove, and I dig that!

8. Excuse My French- Kylie Minogue
Well, not actually Kylie. I thought it was for ages though, and I like it.

9. When The Moneys Gone- Cher
Oh yeah, the gay doesn't stop with musicals and Kylie- we've got Holy St Cher on here as well! This is one of the most romantic songs I've ever heard, and it gets me dancing like you wouldn't believe!

10. Part of Your World- Little Mermaid (Dance Version)
Well, if we're having Disney Singstar at this party, it makes a certain amount of sense, wouldn't you agree?

11. In Your Eyes- Kylie Minogue
Do I even need to explain the Kylie ones anymore?

12. Common People- William Shatner
Another one to keep the less musically inclined audience happy...

13. Womanizer- Britney Spears
Its my CD, and I'll have Brit if I want to. And you've gotta admit, it's a cool song.

14. Like a Drug- Kylie Minogue
One of the more awesome songs performed at X (I wish ALL of my entrances involved riding a giant skull)

15. Strong Enough- Cher
One of the divas greatests, but another symbolic one based on my headspace in 08

16. Speakerphone- Kylie Minogue
Another concert related Kylie number.

17. Holding out for a Hero- Jennifer Saunders
Anyone that has ever heard this song will already know why it was chosen. Because it is pure, undiluted AWESOMESAUCE!

18. Love at First Sight- Kylie Minogue
Radness of her magnitude need not be explained.

19. Mamma Mia!- Abba
Well, it's a camp little thing... like me :p

20. If I Could Turn Back Time- Cher
Seemed like an appropriate New Years Eve song.

21. Better The Devil You Know- Kylie Minogue
Another sentimental one for Sarah, after her kickass karaoke performance (regular readers may remember the video!)

So there you have it- possibly the greatest mixed CD in the history of, well, today at least! Anyone want a copy? ;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Michael, you bowl me over (bowl me over).