Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Commitment? What's that??

So, in preparation for the upcoming Kylie concert, I joined the gym a few weeks ago, because, as we all know, one has to look ones best for a social engagement of such significance. Yeah, I think I've been maybe three times since signing up. Apparently, it's not enough to just pay for a membership, you're actually expected to UTILISE the damn thing. So I was all excited to go after work today, but now I'm home, after an 8 hour day, and I know I'll be going jogging with Beau later tonight, and possibly heading out to the Cambridge after that (On a School night! WTF?!?) AND I have to work tomorrow. Sigh. Somethings gotta give, and it will probably be the gym. Again. Because I'm lame.

Mind you, come the concert, I'll be bitching like you wouldn't believe when I've got the least impressive body in Acer Arena, and when that happens, I expect sympathy from all of you. First one to point out it's my own fault will be forced to watch Cher DVDs with me. For all eternity. While I sing along.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

FYI, Cher is going to be on Tuesday's episode of Ellen. At least I think it's Tuesday. I'm pretty sure she said Monday's show, and we get the show a day later......

Yes, I watch too much daytime TV.