Monday, October 20, 2008

NWWBW 08

NWWBW08. OR, the best thing I've heard of on the internets in a long time. It stands for No Week Will Be Wasted 2008. As in, you accomplish one awesome creative thing every week. Being half-assed, I adopted my own, less energetic version of this awesome scheme, and challenged myself to the relatively easy task of beginning this blog, and to make sure I stuck to it, I told myself I could aim for a paltry 10 posts before the end of October.

That was a week and a half ago. Now, it's the 20th, and I'm only three posts in. I think, at this rate, I'm failing. Which is dissapointing, but at least it has inspired me to pull my finger out and try harder!

So, bring on another 7 posts before the end of the month! Woo!

Quality is no issue!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am so happy you're taking this on! I am teh thrilled about it and so far things are good. It's been working out. Don't let the blog go, its awesome fun and has the handy side affect of making you write better the more you do it.

great to hear from you again!

Unknown said...

I agree with Suzanne, very awesome to see you doing this. and as for 10 posts in October, seriously? we started over 300 new conversational threads in less than a week, some of which actually took off. you can do this.