Thursday, October 23, 2008

I blame Cher



So, I totally managed to turn back time today, and like any self respecting gay man, I blame Cher.

I spent my day discovering the awesomeness of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance on the Wii (and trust me, it's becoming harder and harder to find cool games to brag about on that thing). Which doesn't sound too bad, until you realise it came out in 2006. Yeah, that's right, Bones. Way to be cutting edge *roll eyes*

I don't care that I am normally a DC Man. Fucking shit up as Captain America is just plain fun.

PS- While wikipedia-ing "2006 in Music" to make some witty pop culture reference from two years ago, I discovered that the A*Teens (bunch of Swedish kids that made a "career" out of butchering Abba hits) disbanded in April that year. Their reason? "Well for starters we figured that it’s better to stop when you’re still on top."






Oh yes. They thought they were once"on top". Feel free to be amused.

No comments: