Monday, June 8, 2009

Here we go again...

Another post devoted to me explaining why there haven't been any updates in a few days. Heard it all before, haven't we. But THIS time, I've got a really good excuse. Apart from the general, you know, real world going-ons that I need to devote a certain amount of time to each day, lately, I've found more and more of my waking hours are being devoured by the bitch-goddess that is the Nintendo Wii. Specifically, Rock Star.
Mikey has joined a Rock Band. (There IS pictorial evidence of this, but I'm still trying to get it on the computer) Well, two, if you want to get technical (Musician-Slut that I am).
I'm the lead drummer in "A Gayer Shade of Futchaa", although thanks to a ridiculously short space to enter band names, we're technically "A Gayer Shade of Fu". But that works as well...
It's SO MUCH FUN! It would help if I actually knew any of the songs (Apart from Dirty Little Secret) but I don't think I'm really the target demographic. Maybe if they released "Pop Band", or stuck some Cher on there or something, but whatevs. So I do apologise for my tardiness, but what can I say? The band takes up a lot of my time...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hear ya. I had to leave my grandma's house extra early yesterday because I realised I was doing nothing but playing Sims 3. I had to physically leave the house so I could stop playing.

Bones said...

Look at us! We're video game addicts! How fabulous and Gen Y of us!