Thursday, June 4, 2009

Week 19- Celluloid Heaven

Mission Nineteen: Be in a film
Status: Accomplished

Oh yeah, baby! Mikey's a film star now! If by film, we mean a small, arty production done for a uni art student, and by star, we mean one of 16 people dressed in identical outfits and dying on camera, then sure. Mikey's a film star! I answered a call from a friend to go take part in a shoot, and here we are! I was required to put on a white Hazmat suit, mill about a VERY small space, get covered in blood, and die. Not bad for a mornings work, I say!

Obviously I'll post a link to the youtube video as soon as it's uploaded, but I understand the director needs a chance to edit it or whatever, so that could be a week or so away. I MAY have been the only person in a hazmat with a blonde fringe clearly visible, but, you know, it's personal touches like that which are going to make me a star. If anyone would like an autograph, be sure to let me know! Another ridiculously fun task.

1 comment:

Copperhead said...

Congrats on the big break! That would be kinda funny to see only one Hazmat suit with a blonde fringe.