Monday, February 2, 2009

The list is COMPLETE!

After much deliberation, concentration, and badgering of my friends, I've finally filled EVERY week of my diary with awesome entries as part of No Week Will Be Wasted 2009. Thanks to the fantastic brainstorming session with Bronwyn, Rene and Deb today, the list has been completed, and my year promises to be the most epic of years...EVER.
Entries include:

  • Make some art

  • See a strip show

  • Host a dinner party

  • Attend a life drawing class

  • Bake a pie from scratch

  • Road trip: Destination unknown

There are more, but I'd rather not reveal everything too early. Just rest assured. It will be amazing. Thats a promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounsd like SUCH a good idea.

I guess the hardest part is actaully making the list.