Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 3- Live and Fabulous


Mission Three: See Live Music
Status: Accomplished

This mission caused a little procrastination as I tried to figure out how broad the definition of "live music" was allowed to be. Because technically, I saw people singing karaoke on Friday night, and if I failed to find anything more exciting, that was going to count. LUCKILY, in the true spirit of this little project, I found something a lot more exciting to experience, and thus, on Saturday night, went to Maddy and Savannahs Drag Bar! (I don't care if they mime- it's live, thanks very much)
And, just to make it as camp as humanly possible, they were performing the Cher show, so naturally, I was in Gay Nirvana. Have I ever mentioned how much I love a good drag show?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

I actually saw my first Drag show last night (ignoring Priscilla the musical... but thats a shaky definition) and it was awesome! Why have I never seen a drag show before? I dont know, shame on me...

February 8, 2009 5:07 AM