Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mikey RIP

Forgive the obvious Roswell rip off (Or am I the only person that remembers that show? Ah, Max Evans, how I swooned...) but I'm Mikey, and today I died. Well, died inside. Which is odd, because I try to remain optimistic, usually, but sometimes (like today) that's damn near impossible. It seems like every shit customer on the face of the planet decided to come in today. Seriously- do these people get released from somewhere? I don't understand how they all hit at the one time!
But it wasn't just the customers- maybe I'm just hormonal, but EVERYTHING got me down today. The fact I had three hours of merch time, in an eight hour shift. The fact I was on registers at 2 despite the fact that the Embargo pallet was due to be opened then, with stock I'm responsible for dealing with. The fact that I can't so much as say "hello" to people on the floor without worrying I'm gunna get in shit over it. It's all too much, and it all seemed to come to a head today.

I need a real job. :(

No comments: