Sunday, February 15, 2009

VD doesn't have to suck!

Who knew? I was amazed! Suprisingly, Valentines Day didn't suck balls at all! It was, in fact, a fantastic night, involving Sarah, Bec and I finding an awesome burger joint and drinking lots of Beer. Well, I drank lots of beer. They watched. And got blamed for it. So there is a waitress somewhere in the Junction thinking Sarah is a total alcoholic. (Which she IS)
Although the same waitress attempted to push me through a glass fridge door. Tell me again why we liked that place?
The moral of the story though, is that despite my fears of having an utterly miserable time on my first Valentines Day as a single person, I was reminded just how fabulous life is when you have the most awesome friends on the face of the planet, and that they make everything better. Or maybe it was the beer. Who can say?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It was probably the beer. Bec and I actually spent the night saying horrible things about your HUGE ASS!!!

Bones said...

Just for that, my huge ass DENIES your friend request. How awkward...

Sarah said...

Wow. I did not see that coming. Wow.

Sarah said...

Lol! I just glanced at this again and giggled. How did I not notice your title before?

"Venereal Disease doesn't have to suck!"

Bones said...

Yeah, you see what I did there?