Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 5- Life in the trashy lane

Mission Five: Invent a Cocktail
Status: Presumably Accomplished...

I say presumably, because there is photographic evidence of the success, but sadly, I'm slightly amnesiac, and don't remember accomplishing it. Well, not with my usual clarity, anyway. I did, however, learn that I can consume 7 Platinum Blondes in one night and not have a hangover, so THATS fairly useful information. It is enough to fiddle with my memory though. But enough of that- on to the task!

We knew from the outset that this weeks goal was pretty much just an excuse to drink heavily with my nearest and dearest, and true to form, thats exactly what happened! Last night, we decided to converge at Becs place (Dare I say, the NEW Parkhill??) and gossip our heads off, just like old times. It was nice- you'd have loved it. But, we didn't forget I had a task to perform, and so, I present to you...
The PARKHILL

It's a very special Cocktail that comes in a sugar-rimmed glass. And is that a starburst lolly in the glass, I hear you ask? No, dear reader. That is, in fact, THREE Starburst lollies. Yes, the Parkhills secret ingredient is diabetes.

I'd love to tell you about the other, less secret ingredients, but thats where my amnesia kicks in. And so what- I only had to invent it, noone said anything about REMEMBERING! But I do remember having an awesome night, and the cocktail not tasting too bad at all. And just to prove I drank it...

I swear I never drank before meeting these people. Terrible, TERRIBLE influences.

1 comment:

Trent said...

aww...you made me miss parkhill :( let me know when you're all meeting up next and I'll drunkingly skype you guys

btw, your drink sounds dubious but looks very professional :p