Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Awesomeness squared

I had a lady offer me a job today! All this talk of wishing someone would just do all the hard work for me, and then BAM.
I was minding my own business at work, as I do, being a helpful little ball of fun, when this lady started asking me about wrapping paper that she wanted to use on a canvas. We chatted about the colours and patterns for a while, which was fun, but I was starting to get a little worried that she was attempting to seduce me (Trust me lady. If ever a wrong tree was barked up, it's me)
We kept going, I decided I need canvas mounted giftwrap in MY house(looks better than it sounds. Trust me) and she was about to leave, when she started making small talk. By this stage, I'm more and more convinced she's a cougar type, preying on the innocent younger gentleman, and was thusly cautious. When she started asking me about wether I was happy at work or not, I was convinced. This was it. She was going to proposition me.
But no. She mentioned some sort of e-commerce job she had available, and she thought I had something amazing that would work fantastic with it. Now, because I'm a whore for compliments, I was sold, and gave her my number. We're going to discuss it over coffee soon.
What does it say about my mental state that I was disapointed she wasn't attempting to have her way with me? Some doors are probably best left unopened...

No comments: