Monday, August 3, 2009

Remember my name! FAME!

I wanna live forever! I wanna learn how to fly! As I’m sitting here, typing away, the fantastic song “Fame” by Irene Cara just came on my iPod, and it reminded me of the fact they’re remaking it, to be released soon. As all good children of the 80s, I love this song in an unhealthy way, and can’t get enough of the movie, so naturally, I was hesitant about the prospect of a remake. Because lets face it. They generally suck. Hesitant, that is, until I saw the trailer. Watch this: INSERT TRAILER HERE.


Ho. Lee. Shit.


How awesome does that look! I’m so excited I may have just urinated a little bit. Not only do we have Megan Mullally (and lets be honest, we all love her) and Kelsey Grammar (again- love him) but is that not THE most amazing update of the Fame song you could possibly imagine? Talk about sexed up! It’s so hot! And yes, the film will probably be one of the most cliche ridden, predictable pieces of tripe this side of Hannah Montanna, but I honestly don’t care- it looks like it’s going to be a fantastic amount of fun- and thats all I really want in a musical based on the New York School of Performing Arts. Bring it on, bitches!



No comments: