Monday, August 3, 2009

Where am I? Who are you? What happened to my pants?

Mission: Maintain blog with awe-inspiring regularity

Status: Failed. Rather epically, I might add. 


Ok, not to bore everyone with my usual tales of woe excusing my bloggy tardiness, but at the moment, I am completely and utterly bereft of internets, so, you know, it DOES make keeping an online journal a tad difficult when deprived of the major ingredient (ie, the ONLINE portion) Which is a shame, because a LOT has happened since we last spoke. SucH AS: farewell to the aqua house. Farewell to Lynchy. Welcome on board to the new love interest. NWWBW has been progressing nicely. Fabulous books have been read. Delightful celebrities have been viewed. All in all, the term “winning at life” comes to mind. Stay tuned for the full details. 

No comments: