Monday, March 30, 2009

As predicted..

Monday brings with it a fair share of being a pain in the hole. I don't know whether it's the fact that I was up at 6.15 this morning to get ready to work, or if it's the fact that my personal life is a mess, or just the fact that I'm turning 25 in three days, but for some reason, I am NOT in a good mood.
I suppose, given the last couple of days, getting into a slight snit was somewhat inevitable. (After Sunday morning, I've decided the universe hates me and everyone I care about. Seriously, before 10am I'd learnt of divorce, death and serious injury)

So, in attempting to stave off my terrible mood, I'm attempting to sort out the personal life rubbish (updates hopefully forthcoming), planning to go visit mum, AND making a delicious Strawberry Shortcake. If that doesn't work, nothing will...

No comments: