Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 10: Unleash the Polish

Mission Ten: Get My Nails Done
Status: Accomplished. (And how)

Running a little behind schedule this week, but how amazing is it that we're already in double digits? How exciting! Ten weeks in, and this thing is still as awesome as ever. This weeks task was another one I was slightly hesitant about, once the initial list-writing euphoria died down a little, but ultimately, you only live once, and my nails have, thus far, remained criminally boring.

When I was talking to my mother about the task, she actually came up with the idea for this, so we can hold her completely responsible for what you're about to see.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you week ten. The one the foot-fetishists amongst us have been waiting for.

I think we can safely rule out thongs for a few days...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's always a sad day in your life when you realise your mother hates you.