Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Should have seen it coming


Oh look! An horrific explosion of ridiculously devastating proportions. Must be a post on my love life.

Just a quick one, so the plot thread of the guy I've been blogging about of late isn't left unresolved and dangling, but the whole thing seems to have come to a complete close. Why's that, you ask? Well, good question. Seems to me it was based mostly on misunderstanding and misinformation. Someone took it upon themselves to speak on my behalf to the boy, with words I never said, he took it the wrong way, didn't bother checking with me, and here we are.

Even writing that, I can't believe how ridiculous it all seems. But I suppose I should stop being surprised when these things go pear-shaped for me now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you start an orchestral score and chase him through an airport until, sweaty and out of breath, you catch up to him and explain the misunderstanding, causing him to laugh and kiss you under the departures sign to applause from bystanders? No? But seriously, if this guy fled because of something somebody said pretending to act on your behalf (all very mysterious) and he won't even talk to you about it (equally mysterious), he's probably a tosser.

But am incredibly curiously now and would love to know the full story (tell you my goss if you tell me yours :p)

Bones said...

Oooh! Now THAT sounds mysterious! It's a deal!