Friday, March 20, 2009

Pilgrim in an Unholy Land

I went to a Tupperware sales meeting the other night.I know! Let THAT phrase sink in for a little while. It was SO much more fun than I was expecting (despite Maddy & Savvy promising me that it would be a blast...) even if it did feel like I'd stumbled into the midst of some sort of bizaare cult. It got me thinking- would scientology be more popular if they sold plastic boxes? Couldn't hurt. I should call Tom.

Anyway, the night was great, and everyone was talking about how much money they've made, and now I've got it in my head that I should be selling Tupperware. Sigh. I'm so easily influenced. When I told my mother, she groaned loudly and pointed out that SHE used to be a tupperware lady when she was pregnant with me (so not THAT long ago, thank you very much...) and that despite my convictions, it would NOT make me my fortune. So I don't know who to trust. My mother or my Drag Queens.

1 comment:

Titch said...

Trust ur da mumma