Monday, March 16, 2009

Productive Sunday

Was having a lovely afternoon barbeque today with the Newcastle Effemenati, involving home made burgers and LOTS of wine, when we stumbled upon the fact that, of a tabe of six homosexuals, I was the only one that had never frocked up in drag! (I'm sure in some circles, this is a normal statistic. I love my life)

So, whilst we were all FAR too hot, lazy and drunk to actually rectify the fact that I've never been in a frock, we DID spend the day brainstorming names for my inevitable Drag Debut. Actually, to be honest, I doubt I ever WILL do it, but it did make for a fun afternoon, and we discovered these fun little titles. What do you think?

Patti La Philia

Bree Hip-Mole

Liza Round

Minnie Designated-Driver

And countless other word puns that got more and more interesting as we were left with less and less wine...

Although the winner was... (And imagine a drum roll, if you would...)


LIZA LaMOAN

That way, I get to incorporate two of the divas I love so very much (Ms Liza Minelli and Ms Patti LuPone) AND it still gets to sound camp, fun and ridiculous. Like me.

So do I get to have a christening now?

No comments: