Monday, March 2, 2009

Spin, bitch, spin!

I really want to do a spin class at the gym, but I have no idea what it involves, or wether I'd die in the attempt. I think my desire comes from my old assumption, that a spin class was pretty much a bunch of people standing in a room, turning circles as fast as possible. You know, like Wonder Woman used to.
Even though I realise now that this isn't the case, I still feel compelled to do one. Although I don't know anyone that ever has, so I can't work out how intense they are...
How frustrating. And incidentally, how much fun does the Wonder Woman Spin Class sound? I'd totally do that one in a heartbeat!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm fairly sure it's a cycling class. On bikes. With varying resistances and speeds. Personally - I'm leaning more and more towards the WiiFit.

Sarah said...

Have you learnt nothing from my pain, Michael? The gym hates people and wants to make them miserable and rob them of the capacity to walk. Therefore, it cannot be good for you. I've never been in pain whilst lying in bed and eating a block of chocolate.

I rest my case.