Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 16- In The Navy

Mission Sixteen: Have a Nautical Adventure
Status: Accomplished


This weeks task was, without a doubt, the task I've been looking forward to the most since this whole ordeal began, simply because it was so vague that the whole thing was left completely open ended, and the scale of it was amazing. And I heard some fantastic suggestions as to how to accomplish said goal. Fuck a sailor. Break into a lighthouse. Mount the cannon at Fort Scratchley just like Cher on the USS Missouri in the Turn Back Time film clip...

In the end though, getting pissed and taking a bunch of queens on the Stockton Ferry was the winner, and so, that's exactly what we did. Ben, Wayne, Scott and I took to the seas! (Scott and Wayne appearing for the first time in NWWBW)


It was, quite possibly, the gayest thing to happen on water since The Village People sang In The Navy. And I'm not one to brag, but, I think I'm technically half-captain of the ferry now. After all, they did let me drive it. If by let, we mean didn't stop me. And by drive we mean played with the wheel a little bit. Whatever. That's Captain Mikey to you, bitches!

Arrr! Raise the main sails! Load the cannons! Fire the torpedos! Full speed ahead!!!!

No comments: