Monday, May 25, 2009

Were the World Mine

I'm not entirely sure how this managed to exist without me knowing about it, but I need to see this! "Were the World Mine", it's called, and it's some sort of gay musical about a kid that manages to make people fall in love or something. I'm sketchy on the details, but it looks CAMP AS, even if the plot does sound reminiscent of Zanna, Don't (I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that reads this blog with even the vaguest ideas what that is, sadly... although I DO urge everyone to check it out)
Here's the trailer for "Were The World Mine". What does everyone else think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eufuAvGZtY&feature=related

(And I realise posting a link instead of embedding the video makes me look like some sort of braindead noob, but for some reason, youtube is acting like a little bitch and I can't get the stupid thing to work. Click the link though. It's awesome.)


Even though I managed to make things work, I decided to leave that little hissyfit up there, so we could remember just how douchey youtube was being.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow. That is so... what's the word? GAY!!! Lol. And it is Zanna-Don't, but in reverse.

Why did the trailer have to end on that poncey note? Yeah, I get it, lyrics are the same as the title, but so, so lame.

Hence, I LOVE IT! I declare it a win.